Tuesday, May 19, 2009

iCarly!

iCarly is the cutest show ever! hahahaha. I'm aware that I'm a sophomore in highschool. I just love it. Everyone is so funny! I love Sam.. i think it's cause she's just like me..alright well i'm not gonna rant about iCarly cause i know people will be like WTF?!

ok...... well now i wanna talk about something that bugs me.

I disappoint myself, alot.
I want to be my best and do my best, yet I hold myself back.
I am my own worst enemy.


ugh. those 3 statements kill me. this is mainly directed at school, but it definitely also applies to swimming. I want to be a good student.. I want good grades. I want to study. I want to do my homework. Something stops me though, I don't know what. I get distracted easily, which means everything takes me twice as long to do, but also something inside of me holds me back. I just need to get through this school year so that I can attempt to start fresh next year.



ok sooooooooo
lets talk about something funny and happy before I bring myself down.
ok well, brendan and I both have the same taste in youtube videos. He sent me the link to "retarded policeman" and now I am obsessed with it. There are about 20 "retarded policeman" videos and I've watched like 10 today. hahaa
HERES VIDEO 1

thanks brendan! you made my day!!!

ok and another youtube guru I am obsessed with is Shane Dawson
go check him out!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaneDawsonTV


YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!
well that's pretty much all I have to say, other than the fact that I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER




K byeeeeeeeeeeee!:)))

1 comment:

  1. I love iCarly! i was watching it last night actually!!

    and i agree with the three statements you made. i feel exactly the same way.
    and i agree with wanting to start fresh next year.. i know i definitely need too.

    and haha that video's funny!

    (:

    ReplyDelete