Saturday, May 2, 2009

it's THAT time of year

You know what i mean. It's finally getting nice outside.. just in time for exams and SOLs. It makes me so angry. I need to study, but i need to go and just chill, to reduce stress and stuff. Why can't we just take a midterm and nothing else? Whatever, school sucks.

Well, I went to Chick-fil-a today, and I realized that it is my favorite fast food place, EVER. It is so clean, the food is really good, AND the people who work there are tight as shit. I went in today and the people were having a conversation with me. It started out with the guy asking me about how my day was and then we were talking about swimming and stuff. I love friendly people!

Ok, so I was listening to "One of Us" by Joan Osborne, and it made me think. What if god was one of us?! Like, seriously. It made me think for a long time. Haha I'm lame:)

OH AND GUESS WHAT GUYS?!!!! I MADE A NEW FRIEND!!!! His name is Brendan and he's really cool. And he made me listen to this song, kids by MGMT.. and i love it. It's been stuck in my head all day. YAY!:D

i love making new friends

that is it for now, but tomorrow... hopefully tomorrow, i will blog about swine flu. and my encounters with a creeper by the name of sergio. and my different laughs

BYE:DDD

2 comments:

  1. 1.Ugh. I can't stand exams.
    2. Chick-Fil-A is THE best fast food place there is. Period.
    3. I made a blog about swine flu. :D

    ReplyDelete